Sunday, March 29, 2009

Change

Change a word that strikes fear in most people I know including me (Especially me). Yet at this moment in my life EVERYTHING is changing. I have a new job, this is good for lots of reasons but why did I have to do something stupid to get me to make that change. My role in youth ministry is changing and don't even know where that's going at all. I have started a personal relationship with a new female friend, I am definitely excited about this but I am in uncharted territory in that department, but that's a blog for another day. Even my relationship with God is changing. I feel him really powerfully burning in me and then later I will do something stupid which seems to bring the world crashing down around my ears. I am so confused and I also have no where safe to run and hide because like I said everything in my life is changing. I feel very exposed right now and feel like there isn't any human in my life that I can lean on right now. I know God is in control but I am really struggling with uneasiness I am experiencing. Be careful what you pray for I guess, you might actually get it. I prayed for the longest time about a new job, relationship, more money etc. but I wasn't expecting to get all of these changes at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment