Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Insight

I often find an insight to something when I least expect it. I guess when something I know in my head finally reaches my heart, you would think it would be wonderful, well it is but sometimes I also get the how could I be so stupid feeling. I was on Facebook a little while ago and my "What God wants you to know" post and it was a great message, and I just filed it away in the thought bank as usual, then I just going about my business and Wham it hits me over the head what it was saying. I have been trying to faithfully give my tithe for a while now, a couple of weeks ago I am sitting in service holding on to my tithe envelope and it strikes me that it is about honoring you not giving to you. You don't need what I have, you gave it to me, you just want me to honor you by willingly giving part of it back. That was one of those how stupid can I be moments. I guess that's an insight I have gained from writing this that as much as I think I know, I still have alot to and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment